- How do I measure a Retaining Ring or other products you carry?
- What are your standard terms and conditions?
- Are your products RoHS compliant?
- Do you manufacture in the United States?
- Can I get Waldes Truarc parts?
- How can i measure a retaining ring without the tools. am in a rural area without much support. I have a pto shaft on a tractor measures 1 1/4 outside, need a retaining ring for shaft. thank you kurt
How to Order
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How do I measure a Retaining Ring or other products you carry?
Please see our "How to" video series at the following link:
Do you manufacture in the United States?
Prospect Fastener is a value added distributor of mainly domestic products. We partner with U.S. based manufacturers such as Rotor Clip, KMC Stampings, Driv-Lok Inc, Kerr Lakeside, Ring Masters, Stanlok, Smalley, Western Wire Products....to help bring their products to the marketplace in the quantities our customer's desire with immediate delivery options.
Can I get Waldes Truarc parts?
The Waldes Truarc company is no longer in business. Rotor Clip purchased Waldes Truarc in 2009. All standard parts previously manufactured by Waldes Truarc are available from Rotor Clip. Prospect Fastener is Rotor Clip's master distributor and handles the transition for customers that are unable to go direct to Rotor Clip.
How can I measure a retaining ring without the tools. I am in a rural area without much support. I have a pto shaft on a tractor measures 1 1/4 outside, need a retaining ring for shaft. thank you kurt
It's very difficult to measure a retaining ring without the appropriate tools. However, the retaining rings are typically part numbered according to their shaft or housing application. For example, an external ring for a 1-1/4 shaft is item# SH-125. "SH" is an abbreviation for "Shaft" and "125" refers to the decimal measurement "1.25".
What is the minimum order requirement?
Our minimum purchase order requirement is currently $30.00 total product cost. This does not include certification charges or other miscellaneous charges that you may require.